Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Goodbye my friend.....

Well today I had to say goodbye to one of my Best friends... But I will see her again in 6 months. It sucks when she has to go but she is a military wife. That seems like it would be so hard to do say hello for a bit and then another goodbye. She hopefully will be moving back this summer!! YAY I'm excited! Then our kids can play together. We got together with a few close friends and went to Breakfast. It was fun to talk and catch up. It's especially nice when we can get the kids together. But mine were noticably absent today. haha Matt got to watch them while I had a few hours of quiet time. I highly recomend it when having kids a nice short getaway is really relaxing.  Anywho..... Just thought i'd write about my day today..... Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment