Thursday, January 14, 2010

Finally

I'm Finally starting to figure out how this blog stuff works. Trying to get my blog looking more like me! Bare with me it may take some time but I will get there sooner or later. Well today has been good, a boring but productive day I guess you could say, got some stuff done around the house so that is always nice. Kids took amazing naps today as well which is nice too! Job hunting is still hard but hopefully will get easier now that the holidays are over. Well atleast for now. George informed me today that we were going to make a Wolverine Claw cake for daddy for his birthday! I just smiled and said okay. So there will be pictures if it turns out okay looking. He also decided to inform me that he no longer wanted a Wolverine Themed Birthday Party this year and decided he would much rather have a HULK birthday this year. So I will be attempting the HULK SMASH hands cake with a car or truck under neath the hands. lol My child has such an amazing imagination. Gosh how I would give anything to be a kid again atleast for one day. He just keeps getting more into things and keeps himself super busy with his Imaginary Friend and Girlfriend. He's not crazy I promise you he just likes to keep himself entertained. He's "friends" name is Johnny and aparently he is 10 ft. tall he looks up when he is talking to him and his "girlfriends" name is Mandry haha I have know idea where he got that name from but she comes around often. I love that he can just come up with things like that and not even care!!! Well that is my spill for the night. Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment