Sunday, February 14, 2010

Life

So i've been reading this blog by a lady named Kendra and her story is amazing and powerful. I've cried, smiled, laughed and adored reading her story. She is such a strong woman, she has been through so much in the last year that I can't even imagin how she goes one each day. Her blog is so moving and truly inspirational. She has taught me that you CAN'T take life for grantit even if it's not your own. To love every minute with your children and Cherish those memories cause one day it could be gone. I love that she blogs about her feelings it's really nice to know there are people out there willing to share there stories. I hope she keeps on going day by day and makes it through her tough time. I wish her family happiness and I pray for you always. Keep your baby's memory alive and share your story with everyone! It truly is powerful and moving. So I thank you for that and I thank you for teaching me to be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment