Monday, August 2, 2010

To Long For No Post!

Well it's officially August and this year has gone by so fast. My baby girl turns 2 in a month and i'm so up and down about it. I miss having a baby baby but at the same time I love seeing her experience the world and all. George starts Pre-School in Sept. i'm so excited for him but sad at the same time. It's going to be weird dropping him off on his fist day I just might cry. haha well here are some picutres of the kids just a couple recent ones off of my phone. 











George pre-hair cut








Finished product. He calls it his Manny do! (Our friend Manuel wears his hair like this and George just loves him to pieces and when Manuel moved back to Colorado George decided he wanted a Manny Do!)

My little baby of Love Reidie Roo Roo....  Her hair decided it was going to be perfect little wringlets and I'm so jealous but it fits her so well.


Can you say "GANGSTA" lol they make me laugh so hard each day with the Corky little things they do together!


This one is from when my brother came home from his Mission... He served the Australia Adileaide mission. We are all so Proud of him and the man he's become!




                 We spent a whole afternoon amazed at the cool pictures we could do on our phones
                  with the NEGATIVE setting haha here are some of the pics.....


                                                              Matthew aka "HUSBAND"




                                                       George aka "HULK"                     


                                                           Reid aka "ROO ROO"

No comments:

Post a Comment